Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of over 85 naturally occurring compounds found in varying concentrations in different parts of the hemp plant. It has significant benefits but does not impair mental faculties like the other common compound in the plant, THC. It has even been shown to counteract the effects of the THC. CBD is non-psychoactive and non–psychedelic. People looking for relief from pain, seizures, inflammation, anxiety and side effects from cancer treatments are looking more and more to CBD.
2.Where do you source your hemp/ CBD from?
Our pure CBD is sourced from organic hemp plants grown in Europe
3. Will EVERSAN water get me high and can I pass a drug test?
Our CBD products begin with our 100% pure CBD isolate and contains no other cannabinoids or terpenoids so you CANNOT get high. In other words, we carry THC free products only and yes you can pass a drug test.
4. What kind of testing/ analysis is performed on your products?
We take every batch of CBD we use and send to a third party testing facility to ensure that not only is our CBD the highest quality being used, it is also THC free. Our labs analyze all of our hemp extracts for cannabinoid potency, bacterial life, pesticides and heavy metals.
5. What is the benefit of water soluble CBD isolate?
What sets EVERSAN brand products apart from other similar CBD products is the higher bioavailability of the CBD. Our bodies are mostly water and often times, compound formulas that have been purified and concentrated are not available to be absorbed by the body. EVERSAN brand products stand apart from CBD oil products, by offering a water soluble CBD isolate. Because it is fully soluble in water after being broken down to the smallest possible particle size, it will be readily absorbed into the bloodstream for a faster response.
6. What is the difference between CBD isolate and CBD oil?
While CBD oil has natural cannabidiol and terpenoids, CBD isolate is pure CBD.
7. What is the difference between Hemp and Marijuana?
Both hemp and marijuana ( cannabis) came from the same plant. The term cannabis is used when describing a Cannabis Sativa plant that contains only trace amounts of THC. Hemp is typically bred for industrial use such as oils and topical ointments, as well as fiber for clothing and construction for example. As the medicinal benefits of CBD are moving into the mainstream, more hemp is being used for medicinal purposes.
8. What are the main foam/ bubbles in the water?
This is the natural reaction with the CBD and hydrogen molecules in the water. We don’t add any anti-foaming additives. We use the purest water as possible, plus we like to show our customers, they are getting more than just water. It makes a cyclone when heavily shaken.
9. What is the percentage of CBD in your products?
Our products begin with 100% pure CBD so each does contains 100% CBD
10. Is there research pertaining to the medical benefits of CBD?
According to a 2016 review published by the US National Library of Medicine/ National Institute of Health, studies have shown CBD to have the following medicinal benefits:
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES OF CBD
- ANTIEMETIC – reduces nausea and vomiting
- ANTICONVULSANT – suppresses seizure activity
- ANTI – INFLAMMATORY – helps manage inflammatory disorders
- ANTI – OXIDANT – assists in neurodegenerative disorders
- ANTI – DEPRESSANT – assists in managing anxiety disorders